Sunday, January 25, 2009

aggrotees.com

Mitch has been working on a t-shirt site for the past couple of months or so with his friend in TX and it will go live today (sunday).
So check it out and if you know anybody that loves t-shirts, pass it on please. It is more geared toward gamers but anyone can submit a design of their own. They even have some designs for women. There is a couple that I already want.

We are so excited about this!! We have already had a couple of people try and by tshirts before the site went live~~so that was exciting.

Anyways....just check it out. Let us know what you think.

www.aggrotees.com

2 comments:

BB said...

Hey I tried the link but it didn't work....let me know if I need to do something else to see the site.

The Cannons said...

aggrotees.com

I just tried it and brought it up...all lowercase.

I didnt know you were on here!!