Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Addi 9 mths






Well, Addi is 9 mths today. I cant believe it. Still not crawling but she is almost there. Put she is pulling herself up to her knees and she can sit herself up. I put her down for a nap this morning, and went up there bc she never went to sleep and she was sitting up! So now nap time is going to be a challenge now. I put her down for a nap early this afternoon and she just cried so I went up there and she was sitting up crying.....she is up there crying now and I m sure she is sitting up. And I know she is tired bc she had like a 5-10 min nap in the car this morning. Anyways....she is growing up so fast. I love to see her and A playing together. Arabela can get her laughing hysterically. It is so cute!

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

wow~ 9 months!
so cute